Ulula News Archive
Ulula is your UK online shop for organic baby and toddler foods. Ulula no longer publishes a newsletter and this page provides an archive of past editions.
Sabine's Organic Baby Food Blog
Early in 2009 Ulula decided to launch its own organic baby food blog instead of sending out monthly newsletters. The Ulula blog gives me a chance to give customers and other site visitors regular updates on news and information from the world of organic baby food.
It is a very exciting development for me as the blog also allows me to expand more on my approach to producing food and feeding babies - an approach that has developed through many years of experience and training.
The organic baby food blog will regularly cover issues such as:
- Day to day issues when feeding babies and families;
- News from the organic baby food industry;
- Upcoming products and
- Issues raised by parents and customers.
Organic Baby Food Blog - Your Chance to Have Your Say
More importantly, every article in the Ulula blog also allows you to add your own comment and opinion. Whether you agree with what I write or not, I would love to hear from you - it is that kind of interaction that helps us all to learn and grow. So do tell me about your thoughts and experiences. Do get involved.
November & December 2008
- Win a Christmas hamper or get a free Stollen with every order over £100
- New products - Weleda gift sets
- Home made organic baby food recipes - Lebkuchen with Dates and Nuts & Cookies with Currants
- FAQ - basic weaning advice and a question on Holle organic baby milk formula
Read the latest Ulula newsletter >>
- New products - lots more baby jar variety packs, children’s party packs of breadsticks
- Home made organic baby food recipe - pumpkin with millet
- Product of the month - Holle Organic Three Grain Baby Porridge
- FAQ - I've heard About melamine in baby milk in China - is Holle baby milk safe?
- Ulula News - Ulula site search facility
Read the October 2008 newsletter >>
No newsletter due to moving home and business.
- New products - Weleda Hayfever Survival Kit, baby porridge variety packs
- Home made organic baby food recipe - no-cook summer fruit purees
- Product of the month - Holle Organic Growing–up Milk 3
- FAQ - how can I protect my baby from the sun?
- Ulula News - shopping with Ulula just got easier
Read the June 2008 newsletter >>
- New products - Weleda Birch Body Scrub
- Home made organic baby food recipe - spelt bulgur burgers
- Product of the month - ErdmannHAUSER bulgur varieties and free recipe leaflet
- FAQ - What Can I Do When My Baby is Teething?
- Ulula News - Baby Weaning Starter Kit & Ulula's allergy awareness week result
Read the May 2008 newsletter >>
- New products - Werz gluten free cheese fingers & Weleda skin food.
- Home made organic baby food recipe - Home Made Fruity Breakfast Porridge.
- Product of the month - Holle Organic Baby Spelt Biscuits.
- FAQ - My Baby Has Reflux - What Should I Do?
- Ulula News - Ulula is 3!
Read the April 2008 newsletter >>
- New products - Weleda family hair care.
- Home made organic baby food recipe - Broccoli and Cauliflower Platter.
- Product of the month - Holle Organic Baby Muesli Porridge.
- FAQ - which of your porridges are gluten free?
- Upcoming products - including a nursing tea from Holle and range of children's baking sets.
Read the March 2008 newsletter >>