MAKE MEALTIME FUN: Ulula's organic pasta for babies and children comes in three great animal themes Read more >>
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula is a ready-made, baby milk that provides cow’s milk free nutrition for infants from 12 months. Holle's goats milk baby formula is the only one on the UK market that is certified organic.
For a number of years, allergies and intolerances have become increasingly common in babies and infants. This is why, in order to promote effective allergy prevention, doctors, health care specialists and Holle recommend breastfeeding for at least the first 6 months of life and, where there is a risk of allergy, avoidance of fresh cow's milk and products containing cow’s milk. Goat’s milk is a natural alternative to cow’s milk.
Note: the same product is available in Germany from 4 months onwards and in Australia from 6 months onwards
Goats have been a companion to humans since time immemorial, and the value of goat's milk has been recognised for many centuries. Globally, more people drink goat's milk than milk from any other animal. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula is a ready-made, milk-based food product that provides cow’s milk free nutrition for infants aged between 12 months and 2 years. It is suitable for mixed feeding as part of a supplementary feeding plan. Made with the very finest organic goat’s milk, more than 99 % of the ingredients are sourced from organic agriculture. The remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals that are essential for the infant's well-being. Ideal for feeding infants where products containing cow's milk need to be omitted in the first years of life.
Preparation is simple and quick. Add the milk powder to boiled water and mix. After cooling, it is ready to drink. Please carefully read and follow the instructions and other important information on the packaging. The Holle Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula can also be used for preparing tasty, filling Holle Demeter porridges.
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula is not always tolerated by children with a cow’s milk intolerance, since cow’s milk and goat’s milk share some of the same protein components, and thus both of these milk types can trigger an intolerance or allergic reaction. But there are also many cases where children react to certain cow’s milk proteins which are not present in goat's milk. In these cases, goat’s milk represents a natural alternative. If a cow’s milk intolerance has been identified, or if one is suspected, then Holle Organic Goat Milk Nutrition should not be used without consulting your child's paediatrician.
"Many thanks for all your support and help regarding our little one. Thank you also for your lovely message in the last package"
Click a range above for more shopping options
Postage & packaging is free on orders totalling more than £50.00
in mainland UK.
Ulula also ships within the EU.
Read more >>
Note your purchases and phone or write using the information on our Contact page. We will ring you to confirm your order.