Wooly Organic Adult Face Mask Natural
Wooly Organic face masks are made from 2 layers of organic cotton jersey and are designed to fit as closely as possible to the face. They have no creases or pockets where dirt can accumulate and are washable at 60°C. The masks do not protect against the risk of infection from the virus and government guidelines of social distancing and the washing of hands should still be adhered to. However, when used properly, the masks serve as an additional barrier to the airways during the day. The face mask should be removed as soon as it becomes wet or after 2 hours of use.
Info & Care
Recommendations for use:
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or disinfect them by specialised means before applying the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask with your hands during use.
- Remove the mask holding it by the rubber bands behind the ears, without touching the face.
- Wash hands with soap or disinfect them after removing the mask. Wash the face mask after each use at a temperature between 60°C and 80°C degrees. After washing, iron in cotton mode.
- Store in a dry environment at a temperature of +20°C to +40°C. Before and after use store in a sealed plastic bag.
- It is recommended to change the mask every 2 hours.
- The protective mask does not have medical certificates.
- Machine washable at 60°C.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned masks unless they are in their original condition and so long as the product packaging hasn't been damaged.
100% Organic Cotton; Made in Baltic states (EU).