Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. At Ulula, we try never to lose sight of the fact that our customers come first. We aim to offer a high level of honest, efficient and personal service. We pride ourselves on the fact that the baby, toddler and family foods we supply are of the highest organic standards, and are sourced from caring and ethical companies that have environmentally friendly and sustainable food production and processing methods.
If you have any questions about our products, queries regarding your order, or if you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com, 01386 791 027, or write to us:
Ulula, Rush Farm, Stockwood, Redditch B96 6SX
Here are our terms and conditions of use:
- We promise to do our best and be honest
- Please do your own research as we cannot guarantee to be perfect, and ultimately the responsibility for any purchase you make from this site is yours.
- Dishonest use is not allowed.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Descriptions and product information
We take great care to ensure prices and content of this website, including product descriptions, photographs and ingredients, are accurate and correct at the time of publishing. We cannot accept responsibility for any omissions or errors.
Ulula purchases its products directly from authorised distributors, providing you with an extra guarantee of quality and assurance. Ulula has not performed any independent testing to verify the accuracy of product claims or ingredient inclusions or omissions.
Allergies and intolerances advice
Some people can suffer a negative reaction to products, even ones that have no artificial ingredients. We strongly advise you to seek the advice of a qualified medical adviser or health professional before purchasing any product from us for use by a person (including yourself) who has previously suffered or experienced any reaction or intolerance to any product placed upon the skin. We shall not be held responsible for any damages, injury or illness that occurs due to an allergic reaction.
Limitation of liability
Ulula shall not be held liable for any damages, injury or illness caused by the misuse of any product. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to read all product instructions carefully that are enclosed with the item, to use the product strictly for the purpose it was designed for, and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner.
We will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when the contract for the sale of products by us to you was formed.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your right to have the products sent to you within a reasonable time. If the delay occurs before the products are dispatched, we will not charge you for the products until they are dispatched and you may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
Nothing in these conditions restricts your statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
Loyalty points schemeOur loyalty points scheme offers points to customers for some purchases from us. Please note:
- The scheme is operated at our discretion and we reserve the right to cancel the scheme or change its terms at any time, with two weeks prior notification to our customers. Once the scheme is cancelled we will not be bound to make good any unused points held by our customers or compensate customers in any way for unused points.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Products purchased with reward points may not be returned unless faulty.
- Although most products will usually be available for purchase with reward points we retain the right to withdraw certain products from the scheme or change the exchange value or amount of points available on products at any time without notice.
Making a Contract with Ulula
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. Once you have placed an order you will be asked to pay for those goods via our secure payment processor. When we receive confirmation of your payment we will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order and to confirm that a contract agreeing the goods, their costs and their shipping cost has been made between us, provided the conditions of this agreement have been met. Should the conditions of this agreement not be met, we undertake to take every reasonable effort to promptly contact you using the contact information you provide in order to reach an agreement that allows us to conclude your order and finalise this contract.
While we try and ensure that all prices on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
How to Place an Order
To place an order with Ulula simply browse the product categories on the website . After reading the product descriptions, pricing and other available information you may add items to your shopping basket either directly from these category pages or individual product pages through selecting the required amounts, product unit sizes and then clicking the 'Add to Basket' button.
As you add items to your shopping basket you will see a running total for the goods and approximate shipping costs in the 'Mini Basket' at the top right hand of most website pages. You may review the contents of your shopping basket at any time by clicking the 'Go to Basket' button - from here you may edit or delete any items in your basket at any time. When you have finished adding items to your shopping basket and are ready to pay for your order, click the 'Checkout Now' button. On the subsequent pages you will be asked to provide information to help us take your payment as well as process and deliver your order efficiently and securely. At this stage you will be given your final shipping costs based on your exact postcode.
Our payment processing is powered by a modern, secure payment processor.
We accept the following:
- Debit cards (UK issued): Visa Debit, Maestro and Solo;
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express;
- Visa Electron (Visa Electron - non UK issued – some non-UK issued Electron cards will be credit cards);
- Payment via Paypal.
In order to progress your payment successfully, please ensure that your billing address matches the address your card is registered at.
You may purchase goods from the Ulula website with your debit of credit card using currencies other than 'pounds sterling'. In such cases your card company will be billed in 'pounds sterling' and they in turn will bill you in your local currency. The actual exchange rate applied to your transaction will be the rate set by your card company on the date of the transaction.
Although our payment processing is highly secure, some customers are reluctant to enter credit card details online. In this case, please either:
- Phone us to place your order and to take payment by debit or credit card through our secure payment terminal.
- Email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact details so that we may phone you to arrange payment over the phone. (Please do not send payment details for any online transaction via email.)
- Post us a written order along with a cheque.
All food items are VAT free. Baby, body and skin care products are charged at the current standard rate of VAT. Composite supplies have one VAT liability based on the main component.
Should you have any problems placing an order, please do not hesitate to call us on 01386 791 027. We will try and deal with your problem as swiftly as possible and get your order off to you without further delay.
Discount codes can be revoked or cancelled at any time for any reason without prior notice and at the complete discretion of ulula.co.uk without being held liable whatsoever. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Dispatch and Delivery of Your Order
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available we will advise you of this by email and offer to send substitute goods of a similar type and of equally high quality. If you agree to the substituted goods it will be taken as an agreed amendment to our contract. If you do not wish to accept the suggested substituted goods we will seek your agreement on how to proceed with the order. We may offer to refund the original amount for the unavailable item or you may wish to wait until the item is again available. In these circumstances, you will not be charged for any additional shipping costs due to dispatching your order in two parts.
For full details of delivery charges, how and when your goods will be dispatched and when you can expect to receive your order please refer to our Delivery and Returns policy page.
Our current courier notifies customers via email when their parcel has been dispatched and provides parcel tracking details. Additionally, the courier sends customers two text messages regarding the progress of their parcel: one confirming that the parcel is out for delivery and the other letting you know the parcel has been either delivered, carded or left with a neighbour. If you wish to opt out of either or both of these services please make a note in the 'Additional Information' field during checkout.
If you believe the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation and Returns
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail using the address given in your order confirmation or write to us at the address given above.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel your contract, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Changes to These Terms
The terms were last amended 29th March 2016.
These terms apply to orders placed today Tuesday 29th March 2016. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
Ulula constantly reviews the quality of our products, partners and services. We appreciate any comments you may have that help us to improve our customer's satisfaction.