Fed up with Ultra High Processed Foods? Holle have the alternative cupboard staple for those of us worried about the foods we eat.
- A2 Goat Milk
- Full cream
- Ideal for the whole family from 3 - 99 years
- Organic quality
- Without any additives
- Easy to digest
- Quick and easy preparation
- Lower allergen potential compared to cow's milk
- Produced in Germany to highest quality standards
- Long shelf life comparing to liquid milk
Holle Family Goat Milk naturally contains only the A2 beta-casein. It is a delicious and nutritious snack for you and your family to enjoy.
It's easy too. Just add water - hot or cold, and you have yourself a hearty and healthy drink. Perfect for smoothies, coffee, tea, porridges, puddings, sauces and baking, it's great for the whole family any time of the day - morning, noon, and night. It is a cupboard staple with no compromises.
Delicious Milkshakes 'Family Goat Milk' makes a lovely alternative to cow or nut milk. It comes in a powder form so easy to transport for those summer holidays and it's absolutely delicious. Here, we've used it to make a zingy and refreshing Blackberry Milkshake that the whole family will love. You will need -
- 250ml of lukewarm water
- 5 spoons of Holle Organic Goat Milk Powder Family
- 1 cup of frozen blackberries
- 200g goat yoghurt (or alternative)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
Prepare the goat milk, add berries, yoghurt and honey into a blender, blend and enjoy! Fruity, fresh with a lovely creamy texture, and perfect with any fruit mix - it will be strawberry season too after all!
Holle Goat's Milk is free from additives and full of goodness making it a great alternative for those who have allergic reactions to cow's milk.
- The tin is made of 100% recyclable steel. Metal is 100% recyclable without loss of quality and can be recycled forever.
- Keep metal in the material loop by recycling the empty packaging.
- Highest safety and hygiene: - the powder is perfectly protected from air, moisture and light.
- Hygienic: area for storing the spoon without coming into contact with the powder, and an aluminium foil that provides a second protection inside.