Mama Bamboo Bamboo Baby Wipes
- 99% purified water for gentle, safe cleansing
- Natural antibacterial properties
- Soft & strong
- Gentle on delicate skin
- No sting, non drying formula
- Soothing aloe vera & coconut extract
- 100% compostable
Mama Bamboo's bamboo wipes contain 99.4% purified water and plant derived ingredients which are gentle on your baby's skin. Made from 100% bamboo fibres, they are strong, whilst still being soft, plus bamboo's natural antibacterial properties help to reduce the chances of painful nappy rash and irritation. These wipes will also compost completely in a home compost bin.
Info & Care
These biodegradable wet wipes should be stored in a cool, dry place and resealed after every use to present drying out. Keep out of reach of children.
Each wipe is made from 100% sustainably sourced bamboo viscose.
Mama Bamboo have carefully formulated their ingredients to provide a wipe that is as gentle and safe as plain water and cotton wool. The formula consists of 99.4% pure water and a mostly plant derived cleanser and moisturiser.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - Aloe Vera
- Citric Acid - Lemon juice - pH balancer
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate - Coconut oil and recommended for sensitive skin
- Propylene Glycol - a moisturising ingredient
- Tetrasodium EDTA - a foaming agent to reduce friction on delicate skin
- Potassium Sorbate - stops the growth of mold, yeast, and fungi
- Sodium Benzoate - preservative in medicines and cosmetics.