Copper Vega Hand Fork
- Enriches the soils with copper trace elements & thereby provide plants with essential nutrients
- Light & effortless to use
- Slices into the soil & comes out clean
- Minute amounts of copper create the conditions for beneficial micro-organisms
- Bronze is known to deter slugs and snails
- Can be resharpened
- Hardwearing & will last for years
Info & Care
Length: 27.5cm; Width 8.5cm; Weight 210g.
Although they may look like works of art, these are hardworking tools, designed for strength not looks. There may be marks on the blade which will not detract from the working of the tool.
Please note - all tools bend sometimes, particularly fork tines. However, bronze is an easygoing metal and so with a little effort the tine can be bent back into shape.
Hand crafted by Austrian coppersmiths, the tool heads are made of solid bronze (copper with a little bit of tin to add hardness, strength and sharpness) and the handles turned from responsibly sourced European hardwood beech.