Holle Organic Growing-up Milk 4
- Demeter certified
- From 12 months onwards*
- With plant-based DHA** (Omega 3)
- Without fish oil
- Gluten free & palm oil free
- GMO free
- Climate positive
- Easy to prepare
- Suitable for preparing Holle porridges & junior mueslis
At 12 months, your tiny baby has become a lively, inquisitive toddler. They're growing up quickly, they're learning about the world and they're very active! Made with only the very best, nutrient packed demeter cow’s milk, Holle Organic Growing-up Milk 4 contains all the necessary and essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and plant-based DHA (omega 3), your toddler needs for continued healthy growth and development.
* Please note that breast milk is always the best source of nutrition for your baby. Holle recommends exclusive breast feeding for the first six months.
** DHA required by law for infant formula
Info & Care
One packet contains approx. 45 meals of 100ml each.
Feeding chart on the packaging.
1. Boil fresh water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C.
2. Pour half of the required water indicated in the table into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water and shake thoroughly.
4. Add the rest of the water and shake again.
5. Allow to cool to approximately 37 °C before feeding.
Skimmed MILK**1, WHEY powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), maltodextrin*, starch*, calcium carbonate, oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp.2, potassium chloride, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, vitamin C, L-tyrosine, sodium chloride, L-tryptophan, magnesium carbonate, ferrous sulphate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, thiamin, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin,
*from organic farming
**Demeter (from biodynamic farming)
1 100 g of infant formula powder are made from 178 ml skimmed milk
2 contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all follow-on formula) DHA contributes to the normal development of eyesight in infants. The positive effect is achieved with a daily intake of 100 mg DHA.
3 from sustainable farming
ALLERGY ADVICE: for the EU 14 major food allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS (if any).
Nutritional value per 100ml prepared bottle
of which saturates 0.9g
of which monounsaturates 1.8g
of which polyunsaturates 0.6g
of which Linoleic acid 544mg
of which a-linolenic acid 54mg
of which DHA 13mg
of which sugar 4.8g
of which lactose 4.6g
of which starch 0.5g
For full list of nutritional values please see table on the carton.