Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 3
- Demeter certified
- From 10 months onwards*
- With plant-based DHA** (Omega 3)
- Without fish oil
- Gluten free & GMO free
- Climate positive
- Easy to prepare
- Suitable for preparing Holle porridges
To support your baby in this important phase of their development, they need the best possible nutrition. Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 3 is demeter organic, free from unnecessary additives and full of goodness, and provides all the essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and plant-based DHA (omega 3), your baby needs for continued healthy growth and development. Holle use only the highest quality organic raw ingredients which is why Holle formula milks have such a natural and creamy taste and smell.
* Please note that breast milk is always the best source of nutrition for your baby. Holle recommends exclusive breast feeding for at least the first six months.
** DHA required by law for infant formula
Info & Care
One packet contains approximately 42 meals of 100ml each.
1. Boil fresh water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C.
2. Pour half of the required water indicated in the table into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water and shake thoroughly.
4. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approximately 37 °C before feeding.
Skimmed MILK**1, WHEY powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*3, sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil), maltodextrin*, starch*, calcium carbonate, oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp .2, potassium chloride, calcium salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, folic acid, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12
*from organic farming
**Demeter (from biodynamic farming)
1100g of infant formula powder are made from 178ml skimmed milk
2contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formula)
3from sustainable farming
ALLERGY ADVICE: for the EU 14 major food allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS (if any).
Nutritional value per 100ml prepared bottle
of which saturates 1.09g
of which monounsaturates 2.07g
of which polyunsaturates 0.70g
of which Linoleic acid 594mg
of which a-linolenic acid 53mg
of which DHA 16.1mg
of which sugar 5.42g
of which lactose 5g
For full list of nutritional values please see table on the carton.