Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2
- Demeter certified
- After 6 months*
- With plant-based DHA** (Omega 3)
- Without fish oil
- Gluten free & GMO free
- Natural and creamy taste
- Climate positive
- Easy to prepare
- Suitable for preparing Holle porridges
Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 is tailored for babies after 6 months to support their growing appetite and changing needs as they start their weaning journey. Made with only the very best, nutrient packed demeter cow’s milk, the expertly formulated recipe ensures all the necessary and essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and plant-based DHA (omega 3), your baby needs for healthy growth and development. Holle use only the highest quality organic raw ingredients which is why Holle formula milks have such a natural and creamy taste and smell.
* Please note that breast milk is always the best source of nutrition for your baby. Holle recommends exclusive breast feeding for at least the first six months.
** DHA required by law for infant formula
Info & Care
One packet contains approximately 44 meals of 100ml each.
1. Boil fresh water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C.
2. Pour half of the required water indicated in the table into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water and shake thoroughly.
4. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approximately 37 °C before feeding.
*from organic farming
**Demeter (from biodynamic farming)
1100g of infant formula powder are made from 182ml skimmed milk
2contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formula)
3from sustainable farming
ALLERGY ADVICE: for the EU 14 major food allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS (if any).
Nutritional value per 100ml prepared bottle
of which saturates 1g
of which monounsaturates 1.9g
of which polyunsaturates 0.7g
of which Linoleic acid 574mg
of which a-linolenic acid 57mg
of which DHA 14mg
of which sugar 5.3g
of which lactose 5.2g
of which starch 0.8g
For full list of nutritional values please see table on the carton.