Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3
- UPDATED FORMULATION
- Demeter certified A2 milk
- From 10 months onwards*
- With plant-based DHA** (Omega 3)
- Without fish oil
- Gluten free & palm oil free
- GMO free
- Climate positive
- Easy to prepare
- Suitable for preparing Holle porridges
To support your baby in this important phase of their development, they need the best possible nutrition. Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3 is organic, free from unnecessary additives and full of goodness, and provides all the essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and plant-based DHA your baby needs for continued healthy growth and development. Holle use only the highest quality organic raw ingredients which is why Holle formula milks have such a natural and creamy taste and smell. Goat’s milk forms naturally soft curds in baby’s tummy making it very gentle and easy to digest. If your little one is not happy on cow’s milk formula, goat's milk formula may work as an alternative.
* Please note that breast milk is always the best source of nutrition for your baby. Holle recommends exclusive breast feeding for at least the first six months.
** DHA required by law for infant formula
Info & Care
One carton of 400g milk powder gives approximately 30 feeds of 100ml each.
1. Boil fresh water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C.
2. Pour half of the required water indicated in the table into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water and shake thoroughly.
4. Add the rest of the water and shake again.
5. Allow to cool to approximately 37 °C before feeding.
1100 g infant formula powder are made from 323 ml full cream milk
2 contains DHA (omega-3, as required by the legislation for all infant formula)
DHA contributes to the normal development of eyesight in infants. The positive effect is achieved with a daily intake of 100mg DHA.
Goat milk naturally contains the A2 protein. DHA in this product is plant-based (derived from algae instead of fish oil).
* from organic farming
** Demeter (from biodynamic farming)
ALLERGY ADVICE: for the EU 14 major food allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS (if any).
Nutritional value per 100ml prepared bottle
of which saturates 1.3g
of which monounsaturates 1.6g
of which polyunsaturates 0.6g
of which Linoleic acid 572mg
of which a-linolenic acid 45mg
of which DHA 14mg
of which sugar 5.2g
of which lactose 5g
of which starch 0.5g
For full list of nutritional values please see table on the carton.