Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1
- Organic certified A2 milk
- From birth onwards*
- Nutritionally complete
- With plant-based DHA** (Omega 3)
- Without fish oil
- Palm oil free & GMO free
- Climate positive
- Easy to prepare
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Formula 1 is a nutritionally complete formula made with only the very best, nutrient packed full cream organic goat’s milk. The expertly formulated recipe ensures all the necessary and essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals and plant-based DHA (omega 3), your baby needs for healthy growth and development. Holle use only the highest quality organic raw ingredients and add only what is legally stipulated, which is why Holle formula milks have such a natural and creamy taste and smell. Goat’s milk forms naturally soft curds in baby’s tummy making it very gentle and easy to digest. If your little one is not happy on cow’s milk formula, goat's milk formula may work as an alternative.
* Please note that breast milk is always the best source of nutrition for your baby. Holle recommends exclusive breast feeding for the first six months.
** DHA required by law for infant formula
Info & Care
One carton of 400g milk powder gives approximately 30 feeds of 100ml each.
1. Boil fresh water and allow to cool to approximately 50°C.
2. Pour half of the required water indicated in the table into the bottle.
3. Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife. Only the enclosed measuring scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water and shake thoroughly.
4. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow to cool to approximately 37 °C before feeding.
WHOLE GOAT MILK**¹, LACTOSE*, FULL CREAM GOAT MILK POWDER**¹, vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), calcium carbonate, choline hydrogen tartrate, oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp.², oil from Mortierella Alpina, sodium citrate, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, L-trypotophan, L-cystine, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, magnesium carbonate, pantothenic acid, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, folic acid, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, potassium iodide, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
¹ 100 g infant formula powder are made from 317ml full-cream milk
² contains DHA (omega-3, as required by the legislation for all infant formula)
Goat milk naturally contains the A2 protein. DHA in this product is plant-based (derived from algae instead of fish oil).
* from organic farming
**Demeter (from biodynamic farming)
ALLERGY ADVICE: for the EU 14 major food allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS (if any).
Nutritional value per 100ml prepared bottle
of which saturates 1.2g
of which monounsaturates 1.5g
of which polyunsaturates 0.6g
of which Linoleic acid 522mg
of which a-linolenic acid 44mg
of which DHA 15mg
of which sugar 8g
of which lactose 8g
For full list of nutritional values please see table on the carton.