WUKA Organic Cotton Bikini Period Pants - Heavy flow
WUKA Ultimate Bikini Heavy Flow period pants are your complete tampon and pad replacement. They hold at least 20ml of period flow or light leaks - around 4 tampons worth, so you can wear them with confidence for up to 8 hours. You know your flow best.
- Made from organic cotton, they are very soft and comfy underwear in a bikini style with a flattering high cut leg.
- In the centre of every WUKA there is an absorbent layer that absorbs blood fast and draws it away from the body, leaving you feeling dry.
- There is also a leak-proof barrier, that prevents blood from passing through the underwear but is still breathable reducing sweating and odour.
- Designed to stretch around any body shape, they are suitable for active days playing sports, as well as night-time, with extra wide padding at the back to prevent leaks whilst sleeping.
- The perfect solution from the very first period to postpartum discharge, endometriosis flow and bladder leaks.
- WUKA recommend sizing up in their Ultimate™️ Bikini Briefs, as they come up a little smaller than their Tencel™️ pants.
Info & Care
Holds at least 20ml of period flow or light leaks / 4 tampons worth.
WUKA recommend sizing up in their Ultimate™️ Bikini Briefs, as they come up a little smaller than their Tencel™️ pants.
For best results, rinse your WUKAs after use and then machine wash with a dark-coloured load at 40° without fabric conditioner. Be sure to line dry your WUKAs, as tumble drying can affect absorbance.
WUKA period pants tend to last about 2 years, depending on the length of your cycle and the love they're given!
Inner and Outer Layer Organic Cotton fabric, Central Layer : Absorbent Fabric and leak proof Fabric.